New Smoking Area

Harry

As the park has now become completely smoke-free, there are some areas of the park which have dedicated smoking shelters and this is one of them getting built/under construction now opposite the Sodor Railway turntable at Knapford Station next to the Thomas Land Official Driving Licenses building.

Id like to see a smoking area up by apocalypse or the Barrels because there isnt one round there and lots of people still tend to smoke there. Maybe to the right of the barrels if you look at front. Barrels outside repaint would look good to

It’ll be interesting to see if there is a reason behind this (except from it being in a children’s area and right by it’s main entrance). Could we be seeing something come to the spot where something was supposed to go in 2016 (does anyone else remembered them boards along the side of Thomas Land in 2015 promoting a new attraction?)? If a new ride was to go in, it’s in an ideal spot as it would be the first ride most guests would see upon entering Drayton Manor. As it would have a small footprint, I’d imagine it would be fairly tall, however as for what ride model, I’m not too sure. You have Cranky’s Drop Tower so you can’t go with a drop ride. We’ll just have to wait and see if anything happens!

Let’s hope a new attraction is going there, it’s been dead space for years now so would be nice to see it in use again.

Yes I remember it was where the black boarding in now. It said new attraction coming in 2016 I think the blue Engine should go back in that area with a new attraction taking over this and the unused band stand

I forgot to take a picture but the tarmac been taken up and everything been cleared in this area by Thomas Land could easily be another ride added here. There was plans to add a ride here in 2016 maybe it was the red balloons but they decided to move James as well and put it in its current area instead

Back