Dino Trail

Very good, I remember the old Dinosaur Land inside the building to the right of the reptile house and it was great, Dino Trail is equally as great if not better. Nice to see constant improvements there, one thing im glad to see is the new speakers as the current one is horribly bad, maybe they could add specific dinosaur sounds in? The new plants will look good too and make it look a little more permanent.

04/09/19

78621F1E-5E17-432F-B04A-437BB0D306E6.jpeg
9139D190-2F76-4C6C-9D2A-0EC2C6D2C197.jpeg

FFB2DD00-8C21-43C5-9A44-5C9438788278.jpeg

Reactions: Dan
These look great! I always love taking a walk around Dino Trail, I also see so many images on Social Media of families enjoying Dino Trail - it seems to be so popular.

The guy inside that operations booth was over 100 years old if I remember right and he'd worked at the park for a long time. I remember it all so well. Great place. Yes you're right, although I'd say that there wasn't as much of a rise in price in real terms given it was around from the 70s onwards.

Reactions: Dan
Unfortunately it looks as though the archway from the entrance to Dino Trail has been removed, I assume this is due to flood damage following the devastation caused by Storm Dennis across the park, as this was here at Christmas. It also looks like some fencing has been replaced. Dino Trail is looking nice and we hope there is more coming for 2020, the area was certainly popular today and we spent a good half an hour here.

IMG_1632.jpg

Back