New Parking Charge

When we went to validate our ticket the first time. They took both my own and my wife’s registration numbers. They seemed quite relaxed about adding additional numbers.
Ah okay, they seem to have considered everything in terms of potential problems!

I agree with Themeparksandy1981 that the price will likely go up in the main season, which is perfectly viable, and is still less than Merlin Theme Parks. Does anybody else think the prices will go up?

I think it will be more than £2 as there’s more of a ride lineup available during the closed season.
I notice that during the February half term ticket prices there’s no mention of the parking charge.

I used to be against all parking charges, but I've changed my mind. Unlike Towers Drayton Manor appears to have good public transport service, so the small parking charge should earn a little money and maybe encourage some to look into the public transport options.

The new parking barriers are in place.

You can also validate your tickets using machines dotted around the park.

Can’t believe within a year been in use the parking charge is the same as Alton Towers.
It's ridiculous really. Alton Towers' parking charge is an absolute rip off and now Drayton have followed suit. Considering the park is much smaller in comparison, so should the parking charge.

Back