Polperro Express

Has anyone every noticed that they have propped the main station building up using wooden posts (a few seasons ago now) but there non the less, the whole building is on a slight lean, suggesting the whole thing nearly collapsed like a pancake a few years back.

View attachment 5351

These things, they are on the other side too and were clearly new based on the fresh concrete they were set into. Have a look next time from either the train entrance or exit perspective, you will see the whole building is leaning to the side.
Can't say I've ever noticed.
But I do stand at a bit of an angle

Has anyone every noticed that they have propped the main station building up using wooden posts (a few seasons ago now) but there non the less, the whole building is on a slight lean, suggesting the whole thing nearly collapsed like a pancake a few years back.

View attachment 5351

These things, they are on the other side too and were clearly new based on the fresh concrete they were set into. Have a look next time from either the train entrance or exit perspective, you will see the whole building is leaning to the side.
I have sort of noticed but thought it was part of the ground work but I never noticed the wooden posts in the ground

Back