Flying Dutchman

I expect The Flying Dutchman will be relocated to Pirates Cove. Even if Pirate Adventure does not return I expect the area will be refurbished for next year. In The Flying Dutchman’s current location I’d like to see a new Flat Ride.

I expect The Flying Dutchman will be relocated to Pirates Cove. Even if Pirate Adventure does not return I expect the area will be refurbished for next year. In The Flying Dutchman’s current location I’d like to see a new Flat Ride.
I don't think it will go to pirate cove. That area is not a focus for the park at the moment

I would expect to see the pirate cove area to be looked at as a whole at a later date if anything.

--

If anywhere. It's more likely to be in the corner of Vikings past Slepnir and near the shop / Walhalla sort of side

I don't think it will go to pirate cove. That area is not a focus for the park at the moment

I would expect to see the pirate cove area to be looked at as a whole at a later date if anything.

--

If anywhere. It's more likely to be in the corner of Vikings past Slepnir and near the shop / Walhalla sort of side
Elise I suppose The Flying Dutchman could be relocated to The Land Of The Viking’s. Personally I’d relocate the ride to Pirates Cov,the boats are more like Pirate Ships than Viking long boats.

Elise I suppose The Flying Dutchman could be relocated to The Land Of The Viking’s. Personally I’d relocate the ride to Pirates Cov,the boats are more like Pirate Ships than Viking long boats.
I could be wrong - it could be part of a pirate cove rework but no one really knows at this time :) time will tell

Back