Carousel

I always have a gander at the Carousel to see if the original horses which had been replaced with the more plasticky looking ones had been put back.

Haven't seen any sign, but some of the original horses today were showing some pretty extreme wear. Don't know if it the light with all the sun, or whether I just caught a glimpse of a couple of the worse ones but I do hope we can have all the original horses brought back up to standard.

I always have a gander at the Carousel to see if the original horses which had been replaced with the more plasticky looking ones had been put back.

Haven't seen any sign, but some of the original horses today were showing some pretty extreme wear. Don't know if it the light with all the sun, or whether I just caught a glimpse of a couple of the worse ones but I do hope we can have all the original horses brought back up to standard.
I thought they repainted some horses over the maintenance period during winter but It doesn't look like they got to all of them as a good few are looking in need of some TLC and have since the ride reopened. Hoping the ones that didn't get any love will be redone this closed season coming.

Yes they do need a paint

Back