The Haunting

Quite busy , though haunting is without actors until 5pm but if you want close to 90s version you can get ir now with normal haunting queue

Reactions: Dan
Just come off Haunting after an hour queue but the audio was completely screwed in the Chapel. Just screatching
They did say there’s a technical fault. We are currently in the queue and it is now up and running so hoping it’s fixed. Sorry that you experienced the audio being screwed.

Reactions: Dan
Was there actors inside the building as I spoke to the actor who was in the queue line.
DAD1AAD8-6AA6-4030-99E6-E79EFEEEB9B2.jpeg
7BB4C312-C607-4FD7-894A-BB5F1DDC5302.jpeg

The only problem is where would they get the staff, Rusty and Dusty?
Okay but I would love a version of the haunting with them two in :D that would be funny (Family friendly fun! )

Going back onto topic, I'm going to re-post the part I wrote on the halloween thread to keep my thoughts consistent.
The Haunting Reclaimed -
This is awesome! I actually prefer this to the Dr Ghostman storyline we have had for the last however long. Its a great mix of old and new.
Particularly loved the amount of fog used in the attraction, its been ramped up a lot for halloween and it really gets atmospheric.
Was great to hear DR X again and really fond of how the chapel scene runs for this. Got some great creepy vibes going on and it generally works a lot better than the "current" version for the last few years.

Didn't do the version with the actor due to time... however I really liked it this way. If I had to choose between the version all year and this? Definately this! Really enjoyed it

Also, huge welcome back "Agatha" :D

It may have a longer queue than usual and of course there will always be a wait due to the cycle but I do recommend doing it.

Back