Dodgems

James no5 an extension of Pirates Cove could mark the return of Pirate Adventure or a different attraction within the building. For example a walk through attraction featuring animatronic Pirates could be opened next year.

James no5 an extension of Pirates Cove could mark the return of Pirate Adventure or a different attraction within the building. For example a walk through attraction featuring animatronic Pirates could be opened next year.
Like I said pirates adventure won't come back next year or ever the building is just a storage building maybe the sign at the old entrance of the building might become a pirate shop and and the old sign currently painted black could say the pirate cove shop witch would be nice. But with the new coaster being further up it would probably be a wild West theme

Them cars haven’t moved in weeks.
113D2D35-C5F4-4C10-881D-3C65F7F865E9.jpeg
FD5C51DA-32A1-4ECD-88FE-B8090368A2F6.jpeg

Maybe it’s an electrical problem. As the current version is 33 years old.

Would be nice to see some new dodgems/a new ride system for them. Maybe with newer cars they could lower the height restriction?

The five year plan suggests a replacement ride for 2024. Could it be postponed and actually be a replacement for dodgems together with themed land for dodgems, jolly buccaneer and bounty, possibly with something for pirate adventure at a later date

The five year plan suggests a replacement ride for 2024. Could it be postponed and actually be a replacement for dodgems together with themed land for dodgems, jolly buccaneer and bounty, possibly with something for pirate adventure at a later date
The replacement ride is for shockwave I think

The dodgems are ripped out completely every year to leave that space free as undercover level access for storage. This always involves taking out the fences at some point to do this for wase of access, as far as I am aware, they are designed to be semi-removable.

Back