Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy

Harry

Join Jeremy Jet at his very own flying academy in Thomas Land. Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy is a gently-paced but exciting ride for younger visitors. Climb into one of Jeremy's planes, which hold up to four people, and take off into the air as the ride gently rotates and the planes go up and down.

To add to the fun, each plane is controlled by its own button, which guests can press to make the plane lift up when they want! The planes are open-topped, so you will have a wonderful view of Thomas Land and everyone waving below. Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy is located by Sodor Airport, where you can relax after your fun flight through the air - although you might want to ride with Jeremy more than once!

Young visitors will love controlling their own plane as it gently flies through the air, making this ride a must-visit for all aspiring pilots and mini adventurers. If you feel like going for a spin in the sky, visit Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy today!
(Source: Drayton Manor)

Manufacturer: Zamperla
Model: Aero Top Jet
Year of opening: 2008
Maximum Ride Capacity: 36 riders (9 planes of 4) ONLY 2 adults per plane.

DSC_0363.JPG

DSC_0362.JPG

Join Jeremy Jet at his very own flying academy in Thomas Land. Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy is a gently-paced but exciting ride for younger visitors. Climb into one of Jeremy's planes, which hold up to four people, and take off into the air as the ride gently rotates and the planes go up and down.

To add to the fun, each plane is controlled by its own button, which guests can press to make the plane lift up when they want! The planes are open-topped, so you will have a wonderful view of Thomas Land and everyone waving below. Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy is located by Sodor Airport, where you can relax after your fun flight through the air - although you might want to ride with Jeremy more than once!

Young visitors will love controlling their own plane as it gently flies through the air, making this ride a must-visit for all aspiring pilots and mini adventurers. If you feel like going for a spin in the sky, visit Jeremy Jet's Flying Academy today!
(Source: Drayton Manor)

Manufacturer: Zamperla
Model: Aero Top Jet
Year of opening: 2008
Maximum Ride Capacity: 36 riders (9 planes of 4) ONLY 2 adults per plane.

View attachment 803

View attachment 802
Wasn't this moved for the expansion just a bit more back?

I do think this ride adds a lot to the ThomasLand expereince. Its amazing what a difference to the fee of a ride a button can make!

That being said, can someone please go round with a bucket of hot water as the planes are all covered at the back ends with green mould, it really detracts from the feel of the park.

I do think this ride adds a lot to the ThomasLand expereince. Its amazing what a difference to the fee of a ride a button can make!

That being said, can someone please go round with a bucket of hot water as the planes are all covered at the back ends with green mould, it really detracts from the feel of the park.
Under the former owners all the rides that’s open to the elements were covered over after the last rides. Maybe they were lost during the toilet fire as they were stored during the day in a store room next to the newer Thomas land shop.

Under the former owners all the rides that’s open to the elements were covered over after the last rides. Maybe they were lost during the toilet fire as they were stored during the day in a store room next to the newer Thomas land shop.
Maybe, they just need a going over with a sponge. I guess with all the staff number issues its another thing that hasn't got done.

I not seen them party rooms above been used for years so wish they could reused that area above for more seating.
Jeremy hopefully when it’s fully stripped down for maintenance in January gets some TLC.

Management probably just looked at the restaurants on the park map and realised Thomas Land didn't have one. Off topic but I wonder if the Wild West area will have a restaurant in it.
To answer that second part (whilst off topic) - I believe it will in the Saloon building yes :) (but not for a while)

Back