Ride Lifetime

They’ll replace test track and put 2 more hb leisure stands in its place!
I always knew the big wheel wasn't going to remain for long at Drayton despite its refurbishment. I expected them to replace it with a magic carpet or something interesting. Instead we get a HB Leisure Test Track ride that you have to pay £1 for and when i last went to Drayton, hardly anyone was using it!!!

I always knew the big wheel wasn't going to remain for long at Drayton despite its refurbishment. I expected them to replace it with a magic carpet or something interesting. Instead we get a HB Leisure Test Track ride that you have to pay £1 for and when i last went to Drayton, hardly anyone was using it!!!
Really popular during Summer apparently!

Think about it as well, you head the the back end of the zoo with Terence, you're kid is too small so they only way they can drive is to pay £1 to go on Test Drive :unsure:

Harry you have a fair enough point. However, Test Track wasn't much use when it rained really heavily back in May or so. How long do you think it will last?

Too be fair most of the outside HB Leisure outlets don't look to make much income anyway when it's raining, especially in heavy rain. I've been in the park loads of time as a guest and working and the main path looks to be dead most of the time as people are taking shelter. I think they could probably built a HB shelter to put their games in away from the rain (Time to get rid of dodgems and make that building to use).

My prediction is that the next ride to be removed will be Test Track HB Leisure thing so they can put a proper attraction in the place!
I imagine Test Track is quite a good earner for the park, and I don’t see the area having much potential given it’s size. I’d rather larger areas were focused on before removing any other attractions - paid for or not.

I imagine Test Track is quite a good earner for the park, and I don’t see the area having much potential given it’s size. I’d rather larger areas were focused on before removing any other attractions - paid for or not.
I’ve never seen that many people use it. The most activity I’ve seen is staff sweeping water out. It doesn’t even look like much fun.

Back