Summer of Fun Entertainment

Dan

Team Member
Team Member
During my visits to the park this season, I have noticed a big improvement on the entertainment offering, and wanted to praise the park on that here. Throughout the Eggs-ellent Easter event there were great shows running, the same can be seen for the Summer of Fun, running 20th July - 1st September.

Thomas Land live shows run as usual at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm - which is very frequent. There is also a temporary show running which seems to change every week for 6 weeks, I have seen Rory's Swashbuckling Adventure and Rory's Enchanted Fairytale; both of these shows have been of great quality and proved very popular with guests. It's great to see the park trying themed shows on the Carousel Stage, and it's great to see the guests enjoying these so much.

As well as these, Keeper Talks and Meet & Greet's are running as usual. Rory the Lion and Friends appear on the Imagination Stage throughout the day for photos, which appeared equally as popular. I also noticed Rory the Lion and Friends at the Main Entrance at opening time.

Below is a detailed schedule of shows running throughout the Summer of Fun - it's safe to say the park are using every opportunity to have shows on the Carousel Stage, Imagination Stage, the Zoo and the Thomas Land stage. It's great to see such frequency and the variation of the shows.

Summer_of_Fun_2019_WHATS_ON_-_Web.jpg

I can’t wait to Nov/Dec to take my daughter and my now nearly 3 week old Son to Drayton Manor for there Christmas Event.
The entertainment has been quite good this season. My daughter and Niece loved the Halloween event and Getting a free gift.

The new show was on when I went, they are using party bunting on the stage this time they have used branches etc around the stage before which is nice to see some stage dressing. Also noticed that the costumes being used are very good, the shows are veryu good and seemed very popular whenever i saw them. good effort

Back