Serious Flooding at Drayton Manor

I assume Shockwave would be okay considering it is raised above ground level. I am concerned about Maelstrom as this looks like it has a room next to the entrance on ground level, and in one of the pictures released by the park this area was flooded?

After so many deaths in the past 24 hrs the MP gonna force every business who can’t work from home or not needed to be open to close by the 9th April with a lockdown to at least June. With 1m rule in place to at least to next year. If Drayton Manor do ever reopen this season it will more than likely be just Thomas land.
I hope this virus Doesn’t finish off all non Merlin UK attractions as you be able to buy everything.

Yes I would love to add them to my old ride parts collection ?. That's an idea for Drayton to try what Blackpool do... Authentic Ride Parts!!
I've seen quite a bit of demand for something like this across the site, hopefully it is something Drayton Manor will consider adding at some point. It'd be a win-win situation, it would fill up some space in pre-existing shops and hopefully bring some footfall to make secondary purchases of existing items, and it would cost nothing extra in staffing as the shops are already manned. I think there are more enthusiasts that visit Drayton Manor than we think, and I definitely think that ride parts (which I assume are normally disposed of) would make money, as well as any theming they might have lying around which they could name their price for.

Maybe we create a thread on this and discuss this further?

Back