Tiny Tots Play Farm

Whilst looking through the Drayton Manor App last night, I came across one of the ‘Rides & Attractions’ symbols inbetween The Haunting and Sheriff’s Showdown. When clicking on it the image below comes up. As far as I’m aware Tiny Tots Play Farm doesn’t exists, so does this mean we’re getting a new attraction for 2020? It’s nothing special, but it’s still better than nothing (remember, this is aimed their current target audience - younger children and their families).

However, I doubt it is placed inbetween The Haunting and Sheriff’s Showdown, as it won’t fit. It was probably just an error and it’s going somewhere else. Where? Judging by it’s name I’d imagine it’s going in Farmer McColl’s Farm - so around Terrance’s Driving School. If not, then it’s too to to be somewhere else in the Zoo. I can’t imagine this going on the G Force site, mainly due to it not fitting the “leaked” plans we got from an interview last year. Only a week to go now until we can find out all the changes at the park too.
50D92D10-1B1D-4C19-A7CF-ECB6A26F2FD6.jpeg

Back