Access Pass

Wilko

For anyone else who needs an access pass they have apparently changed the terms from 4 people per pass to 2.

This makes sense to a degree, as normally if I took my disabled daughter, wife and son we could all ride as a family, which I can understand stopping.

However, I can now no longer visit on my own with my daughter and our 1 year old if I can’t take them both through the exit entrances, which is a bit annoying.

Thoughts?

I can see why they done it and how it’s unfair. I think it should be based on the levels of disability. Like if it needs 2 adults to help someone on the ride it should be up to 4 guests but like 2 of my niece’s and nephews both have ADHD and 1 has epilepsy but they can’t go as a family as there’s 6 (4 kids) of them and the kids ages range from 4 to 10.
I think on your case it should be allowed as like my 1 year old he couldn’t go on many rides outside of Thomas land.

I think if there are kids involved then it should be based on the amount of adults too. It does seem very inconvenient for cases such as yours.

Back