Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like he’s correct again Ciaran -
He discusses a Viking/early ages themed area on the triangles which matches completely with today’s teaser.
It does seem like he's legit got an inside source when it comes to Drayton Manor. A few of his Drayton Manor videos have so far been pretty close since Loopings took over.

I really can’t see this new area pulling the crowds In if it’s just a re-theme of the Buffalo and 2 big flat rides. Gutted I won’t be covering it after tomorrow and maybe a day next week with the site closing next month.

Maybe when they reveal plans it may show the coaster as well, which will probably be more exciting. I know that’s not having in 2022, but if you’ve got then it does serve as a bit of a bonus as having a bit of the area open a year early. Obviously that’s dependent on the coaster rumour being true too!

Vertigo torn down so surely not coming back. Other than that, sounds promising!
Yeah I agree on that, I don't see Vertigo coming back either but otherwise it sounds plausable and he has been right on most things so far.

I really can’t see this new area pulling the crowds In if it’s just a re-theme of the Buffalo and 2 big flat rides. Gutted I won’t be covering it after tomorrow and maybe a day next week with the site closing next month.
Yeah I agree on that too. this doesn't overly excit me. There are plenty of Disk-Os in the UK (Legoland, Chessington, Poultons off the top of my head). Drayton used to do things differently or have unique rides to compete. The rollercoaster might be good and it may come down to themeing to be make them unique/standout but at the cost of Apocalypse it doesn't sound worth it :(

Well at least the Nebulaz will be unique to the UK! Apparently they don’t ride amazingly but they certainly look the part

Agree at least Nebulrz is unique in UK so that should be good. Realised a Disk-O in WMSP too, just feel drayton can do better then another Disk-O

I agree Paul, but some consolidation is that this’ll hopefully have great theming like the one Looping installed at Hellendoorn a few years back.

5A5F6C06-9947-4685-BE42-D619B4E520DA.jpeg
4EB82BDF-F49C-415E-A360-57D0774BC940.jpeg

They know the main draw for the Safari park is the animals and they invested a lot in the safari and that’s why they added the lodges as they know the main draw is the Safari and other animals. The amusement park is there as a 2nd income.
Drayton on the other hand Thomas land is there many pull to the park, then the rest of the park with the zoo last.
Drayton rumoured to be adding a bigger version like Edge at Paultons.

Kong was installed in 2015 before the Looping Group's takeover in 2018. They haven't really invested much in the park since other than light rethemes/refreshes, still kind of pessimistic that they won't continuously invest into the long term.

Thank you. At least we know its not the second half of a BOGOF deal!!

They know the main draw for the Safari park is the animals and they invested a lot in the safari and that’s why they added the lodges as they know the main draw is the Safari and other animals. The amusement park is there as a 2nd income.
Drayton on the other hand Thomas land is there many pull to the park, then the rest of the park with the zoo last.
Drayton rumoured to be adding a bigger version like Edge at Paultons.

Yes, they are different parks. It is interesting to wonder whether Looping consider things across the group or on a park by park basis. Obviously with the zoo at DM there is some kind of cross over even if there have different profiles in terms of the "billing" at their parks.

Well they must be testing the waters for maybe having a joint annual pass as both passes offer 1 entry to each other’s park. The West Midlands annual pass works out better as you get a full day at Drayton Manor where u on the Drayton pass u just get the Safari and the other animal areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back