2023: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that the coaster/new area going up to the back of the Jormungandr coaster as it really using land that’s never been used before.
Help an old confused bloke out here! Where am I looking for this?
For a place I know pretty well when I am walking around it I am always completely confused when folks talk about expansions and developments.

D32C6CA4-ACE0-414B-B52B-B719F24A5822.jpeg
They really seem to be capitalising on the dinosaurs as the MARCH of the dinosaurs has been announced

They really seem to be capitalising on the dinosaurs as the MARCH of the dinosaurs has been announced
I definitely now think my little lad was on the focus group!! All round the zoo trip at the weekend he was looking to see where the fences had been broken after the trailer / teaser for the half term event.

It could have been send to the company who refurbished it 10 years ago as it be easily to fully repair and paint all indoors and have it ready for 1st April.
Them markers to see them in person you got to walk up that ramp that leads to the function room car park.

I do wonder if eventually they will relocate the carousel to another area of the park. I do think we could possibly see that or the pirate swing ride finding a relocation.

I do wonder if eventually they will relocate the carousel to another area of the park. I do think we could possibly see that or the pirate swing ride finding a relocation.
Well it was mentioned in the 5 year plane that there would be a ride relocation.

Saw this at the bottom of the events page so it looks like night at the manor will be making a return as well as magical christmas
BBD0D9C9-EDAA-4EED-BFEA-B9A80535B2D4.jpeg

Fair play to the socials team that are trying to get up a bit of momentum for the rest of the year in the run up to the first half term. I'm genuinely intrigued to see whats going to come for the rest of the week and it seems everything is a bit more joined up.

I wonder if they have considered some merch around this, like a tour t-shirt? Similalrly I wonder if there is functionality in the TAP app that will allow for some kind of tick off thing if you attend every event.

Todays announcement - May spring bank holiday

Can we rightly assume this would be covered with the Annual Pass?
I would have thought they are included. It is normally only upselling events such as night at the manor and santa grotto experience that are chargeable to passholders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back