Vertigo’s Old Reception

It’s mostly things that are for sale including that dragon. You have to email the parks retail email account and they send you the ride part’s catalog. I brought a little something from the catalog to surprise my son with at Christmas that’s from Drayton. He’s going to freak out.

It’s mostly things that are for sale including that dragon. You have to email the parks retail email account and they send you the ride part’s catalog. I brought a little something from the catalog to surprise my son with at Christmas that’s from Drayton. He’s going to freak out.
I know were not aloud to talk about it on hear but really quick what are u getting your son?

0D094D3D-5B46-4CC7-93EE-BAB87BB209D4.jpeg

The building had a double door fitted on the other side and it’s been partly repainted.

Maybe this could be for flying Dutchman and vertGOs old building could be the quee line as it's been cleared out and flying duchmans closed. Could this be a possibility?

Maybe this could be for flying Dutchman and vertGOs old building could be the quee line as it's been cleared out and flying duchmans closed. Could this be a possibility?
It could be an idea and the ride would definitely suit Vikings with a retheme

But I think Dutchman is down for maintenance and is waiting on parts.
They would run it all the way up to the time when ready to relocate it if they were moving it

Back