What do you think the next themed area will be at Drayton and where do you think it will be?

DanBoi

Hey!
Drayton have had a new themed area for the last 2 years. When and what do you think the next one will be and where abouts do you think it will be located within the park?

I do think with now Action Park becoming advantage cove and the Buffalo joining the new Viking theme area.
Where this new coaster is going will be the next area to be themed and I can see it been a Western theme as they all ready got Sheriff showdown, Drunken barrels could easily be themed to a Bar/Saloon, Haunting could just get changes at the entrance as the ride itself is hidden so can stay the same. Then a Phase 2 to include an Accelerator re-theme and the Flying Dutchman moved to the Vikings site and themed to Viking boats with a new thill flat taking its place.

If it was to become a Western area then why go to the expense of theming Buffalo into Vikings? why not just keep it as Buffalo and incorporate it into the Western area if they knew they were going to do that a year later? To me this almost suggests it won't be Western themed despite the valid points about Sheriff Showdown and Drunken barrels

If it was to become a Western area then why go to the expense of theming Buffalo into Vikings? why not just keep it as Buffalo and incorporate it into the Western area if they knew they were going to do that a year later? To me this almost suggests it won't be Western themed despite the valid points about Sheriff Showdown and Drunken barrels
But really the Buffalo has been that type of ride that’s always just belonged on its own to the new area came along as it was away from the Aerial park area. It may have a totally new theme who will include another re-theme of the Junior Boomerang coaster for 2024 and a new thrill flat for 2025.

I do think with now Action Park becoming advantage cove and the Buffalo joining the new Viking theme area.
Where this new coaster is going will be the next area to be themed and I can see it been a Western theme as they all ready got Sheriff showdown, Drunken barrels could easily be themed to a Bar/Saloon, Haunting could just get changes at the entrance as the ride itself is hidden so can stay the same. Then a Phase 2 to include an Accelerator re-theme and the Flying Dutchman moved to the Vikings site and themed to Viking boats with a new thill flat taking its place.
100% agree - however I think The Haunting would need more than just a lick of paint to fit in and personally I wouldn’t want the outside to be Western themed with the inside remaining the same. We shall see

Hey!
Drayton have had a new themed area for the last 2 years. When and what do you think the next one will be and where abouts do you think it will be located within the park?
Hopefully they can tie loose ends together with "Fisherman's Wharf" for next season.

100% agree - however I think The Haunting would need more than just a lick of paint to fit in and personally I wouldn’t want the outside to be Western themed with the inside remaining the same. We shall see
Been thinking it could be themed to fit a western theme as it could be themed to look like a abandoned hotel where spirits of the undead want there revenge. They could put cowboy costumes on the skeletons, add a new projector to feature a old outlaw and when you go into the crypt it sounds already like gunfire. Then at the end the cowboy pops out of the tombstone.

Back