Thor

Have we not got a Thor thread?

I must say I think that this has been a fantastic addition to the park.

Having ridden on every seat position I would say the best ride experience is the seats at half past 10. (you get on at 3pm - the far end is 12). You just seem to get more sweeps at the, or closest to the apex, well thast's how it seems to me anyway.

My daughter loves Thor and she’s easily into double figures on how many times she’s been on it this year. As I have my son with me I only really go on Sleipnir. But when I have been on Thor I don’t find it as good as edge at Paulton’s park. It’s well theme and love the lake waiting area. I wouldn’t want to ride it if that extended queue line was full.

Maintenance
CAB5254C-681F-4E7F-B199-5A764F0F63AE.jpeg
E751C546-DD7A-4CB5-A048-A318BF981757.jpeg

Thor was open today. Presumably as a make up for the fact the troublesome trucks were being troublesome.

Seat Numbers are now bolted on at the side of the seats near the base. There is a panel as well bolted to the front, but the message is already peeling off and it invites further picking from little fingers. Some rapid supergluing required!!

The message is no longer mounted on a sticker but part of an integrated acryllic panel.

Also there is the addition (I think its an addiditon) of a couple of rows of spruce / pine etc on the lake side of the ride which helps the theming along.

Back