Toilets

Obviously everyone thinks about rides when they talk about developments around the park but I was wondering whether anyone has any ideas relating to the provision of toilets? I was reminded on the forum that there are toilets outside the entrance by Vikings which are accessible via an handstamp, but although I have used these a couple of times it is clear from the positioning of the barriers and also the number (there are only two and one of these was out of action the other day) that these facilities are primarily set up for those arriving and queueing at the ticket windows.

With any new rides on the Apocolypse and Pandemonium area like to increase footfall to the top of the park does there need to be a boost in the numbers of loos?

The toilets in the top of the park are horrific, uninsulated, cold even in the summer, looking very dated and with no hot water. The one good thing is that Drayton have very good standards of cleanliness in the toilets, but ideally they need ripping out and replacing. If they could make them easier to access from vikings, that would be beneficial, but to be honest, the toilets accessed by a handstamp seems to be fine for that area, it's a bit of a dead end, and there isn't really much traffic from people going to other areas of the park.

The toilets in the top of the park are horrific, uninsulated, cold even in the summer, looking very dated and with no hot water. The one good thing is that Drayton have very good standards of cleanliness in the toilets, but ideally they need ripping out and replacing. If they could make them easier to access from vikings, that would be beneficial, but to be honest, the toilets accessed by a handstamp seems to be fine for that area, it's a bit of a dead end, and there isn't really much traffic from people going to other areas of the park.
There were formally branded ’Super loo’ which I always thought was an interesting name given how disgusting they have always been.

I could see that block being knocked down and replaced in order to give more space for whatever development they have planned.

Drayton under the former owners have replaced the toilets in every area of the park except the super loo’s
2014 Action Park now advantage cove the toilets were in the corner at the back of the rapids which is now a staff room. So they built the new block when Air race opened.
2015 Thomasland expansion the toilets were small and were at the back by the Thomas shop (They still there today) but when the expansion opened they opened that new block.
2016 Zoo toilets they use to be in the corner by where the sea lions were but now it’s staff and a mini animal hospital with the new toilets taking over a staff area.
Just them Super loo’s and the farm area need updating

Drayton under the former owners have replaced the toilets in every area of the park except the super loo’s
2014 Action Park now advantage cove the toilets were in the corner at the back of the rapids which is now a staff room. So they built the new block when Air race opened.
2015 Thomasland expansion the toilets were small and were at the back by the Thomas shop (They still there today) but when the expansion opened they opened that new block.
2016 Zoo toilets they use to be in the corner by where the sea lions were but now it’s staff and a mini animal hospital with the new toilets taking over a staff area.
Just them Super loo’s and the farm area need updating
I forgot about the ones in the farm area, they're pretty bad too.

Toilets open alongside Rocking Bullstrode. My reviewing skills do not go as far as to testing them out!!
toilets.jpg

Back