Zoo Only Days

I'm pretty certain that a fair few last year were incentivised by the opportunity to see developments on the submarine splash, I wonder what opportunities for spying on developments this year will bring!?

This might sound silly but, during Zoo Only Days, is the whole park open or just the zoo itself?
When I did one we parked and entered on the zoo at a side entrance.

(walked past the back of sub splash construction)

The zoo gates were closed so we couldn't go past the gates of the entrance of the zoo.

Last year I entered by both the side entrance and through vikings at different times. As detailed above there wasn't anything else open - although I've got a memory of Mrs Kyndley's being open for tea and coffee.

Adding a diagram as my explanation sounded a bit odd ^^'
Blue squiggle is where we were parking and the red circle is where we entered.

Mrs Kyndley's was open during zoo days yes :) Didn't stop in there personally though.
Was a nice experience - the animals were quire active and some were showing off to the public too
(one of the only time's I've actually spotted the red pandas...! )
1705315895316.png

Thanks all for the answers. I did think they would close the zoo gates since it would be a bit silly to have the whole park open.

Thanks all for the answers. I did think they would close the zoo gates since it would be a bit silly to have the whole park open.
At the time there were vehicles driving around the main park too so it's also a safety thing :)

Back