Pandemonium

It should be all cleared for the start of the Christmas event. I wonder if they will advertise what’s new for 2022. They really need to get it open at Easter at the latest

I hope so, I hate secrecy, it also builds up expectation too much, like when people thought the Wave Swinger was going to an intense coaster!

It would be nice if they revealed what the next phase was sooner rather than later.

I presume the next installation will be visible, at least with some groundworks by the end of magical christmas, but I really doubt they're gonna put another coster there without removing buffalo, which doesn't seem to be going this winter, not without the area becoming saturated. Really, they need a coaster in the pirate adventure building or some major attraction in that area to thin the crowds a bit.

Surely if it was to be a new coaster a planning application would have appeared? Given its close proximity to residential houses.

Most certainly the new ride(s) would be a flat ride as DMP are unlikely to need a planning application although they will have to take into account the noise levels of the ride(s) and make a noise assessment given that Cyclone was a ride residents complained about.

AB6C82C4-6BE5-434C-BDDF-757F6F876495.jpeg
5B0810EB-6DD8-4CDB-B802-2DF42648591C.jpeg

its almost gone!
1E6DC75B-F33A-49F7-A46A-9CAB104CFF76.jpeg

Currently nothing think it be left as it is to Apocalypse is sold/removed and I think a new/2nd hand coaster will take over Apocalypse, Pandemonium and Test track site.

I agree, we might see something temporarily pop up in its place, but I'd imagine they will argue they are replacing it with a few new flats on the Triangles area by the Buffalo. I can't see Apocalypse going past next season, so it'll be the 2023 season when something starts happening there.

Interestingly those markings also continue all the way up around Apocalypse, it's a huge space of markings. It will be interesting to see if anything is put there this year, with something replacing Apocalypse later, or if they will wait until Apocalypse has gone and build one attraction on the whole area.

Back