2024 & Beyond...

LT95

2021 - Adventure Cove
2022 - Vikings
2024 - NEW coaster + themed land at the top of the park.
What else could we be seeing over the next few years? What does the future look like at Drayton Manor?

B3837DA9-7F3A-433F-83F6-E4023EAC8957.jpeg

As I said in another topic I went to Gulliver's Land today and there drop tower for it been not that high it was very forceful
Now I know it can’t make up for Apocalypse lost but fits the 1.2m tall age group perfectly.

I watched Themepark worldwide interview with Victoria. Watching this video and reading the 5 year plan, it suggests big changes for 2024, which seem to suggest a new flat ride as well as the rollercoaster, so we will have to wait and see. The coaster will have change each day so it will not be the same each day for a UK first. Looking ahead to 2025, hopefully the flying dutchman will relocate to vikings, and the park will be largely developed with future areas potentially the old pirate area and fun foods area for development along with the extension to thomasland. The five year plan has been spot on so far.

It would be great if they added a flat ride within the new coaster area, which there are hints of in the interview Victoria, it would potentially be by far the biggest thing Drayton have ever done, so fingers crossed!

For all we know the new coaster could be a stand up
It cannot be a stand up coaster because the height restriction will be 1.2 and will have to be sit down. Unless they use 2 trains but unfortunately I think that is unlikely.

Back