Easy access pass

Charliie

I’m pleased that the looping group are offering annual passes that combine both safari park and DMR which is something that people have been asking for however I’m confused at the reasoning behind the new easy access scheme.

At DMR you used to be able to take your documentation whether that be a blue badge or PIP letter for a card that allowed you to enter the rides exit which cut down the queuing times dramatically. Now for DMR you have to apply for an application online submitting all your evidence and then waiting for a verdict (granted it does last 3 years) I can see the benefit but it’s just long winded in regards to the application.

However I noticed at WMSP they haven’t implemented this new system and are retaining the old system where if you attend the site, you simple show your blue badge and pip letters for the same card.

I believe eventually this will change at WMSP but it does lead me to wonder why this is different when nearly all other things such as prebooking is the same.

I’m pleased that the looping group are offering annual passes that combine both safari park and DMR which is something that people have been asking for however I’m confused at the reasoning behind the new easy access scheme.

At DMR you used to be able to take your documentation whether that be a blue badge or PIP letter for a card that allowed you to enter the rides exit which cut down the queuing times dramatically. Now for DMR you have to apply for an application online submitting all your evidence and then waiting for a verdict (granted it does last 3 years) I can see the benefit but it’s just long winded in regards to the application.

However I noticed at WMSP they haven’t implemented this new system and are retaining the old system where if you attend the site, you simple show your blue badge and pip letters for the same card.

I believe eventually this will change at WMSP but it does lead me to wonder why this is different when nearly all other things such as prebooking is the same.

it might be a pilot? If it works this way perhaps expect to see it at WMSP in the future?

This is pretty much the same as the system that Merlin use, and Looping seem to be implementing similar policies, so it's not totally out there, in terms of what is done elsewhere.

Back