Former Thomas and Friends building

After seeing Charlie’s pictures from yesterday and the model getting installed above the soft play area I wonder what they gonna put into the former building?
B13624F0-6467-49E9-BB45-AC9CA0C8D36D.jpeg

I wonder if they will be moving the Terrance ride back into Thomas land. I’ve always thought that it was odd after getting off the train to the zoo that you walked out the way for these two little attractions that seemed out of place. With the model getting installed on the exit of winston hopefully more people will get to view it.

I have no memory when Thomas first opened at DM as I didn’t really go to the park during this time but didn’t the Terrence cars used to be there in the first place? It’s certainly very interesting to say the least.

Sorry, I am really bad at visualising this, is this the area behind the driving licence place?
Where is this area accessed from please?

It is by the small gift shop on the expansion side. I think the gates say sodor construction or something along those lines near the far controller water fountain on the left x

It was behind here
009265FC-83F9-4490-9F61-56316F3075C2.png

It was here from 2008 to 2010 and then Blue Mountain engines was here from 2011 to 2014.
It was a lot smaller and they had 8 vehicles on the circuit with a theming piece in the middle which was removed.

That’s amazing I’ve always wondered where the Thomas soft play is now, did that used to be the Robinson shoot out area ? I remember shooting soft play balls out of cannons.

After seeing Charlie’s pictures from yesterday and the model getting installed above the soft play area I wonder what they gonna put
After seeing Charlie’s pictures from yesterday and the model getting installed above the soft play area I wonder what they gonna put into the former building?
View attachment 3515
I hope they move the Terrance ride back to in Thomas land and also expand the zoo around this area

Back