Feedback request emails

Following on from another discussion I was wondering what others thought of the feedback requests received from the park.

I know they are automated now, and also seem to have a similar pattern which you can imagine is replicated across all parks in the Looping Group. But it does feel a bit, well, I dunno, routine perhaps?

The reason why I mention it is because I reckon the park are pretty good at picking up feedback. The Zoo Only days and the change of heart over the upgrades of the Gold Passes being two examples of where I think stuff has been picked up and acted on. But this feedback mechanism I am not sure is helping give the impression of a park that is really going the extra mile.

And I say this because of the Dinosaur breakout event. When I got the invite to leave feedback I jumped at the chance. I wanted to say how impressed I was and what a great day we had. But there was nothing that allowed you to detail specifically about the event and what was good about it and how you felt about it all. I may be remembering it wrong now but it still referenced part of the park that wasn't open during the event so it just looked like you were helping compile stats for a report rather than being a customer being consulted on how they felt.

To put it into terms we can all relate to, the feedback form feels like rather than a maitre d' asking if everything is ok with your meal, you are getting a robot waiter saying in a mechanical voice "Please rate your bevarage (unspecified) on a scale of 1 to 5"

To be honest, filling out the feedback form was actually the lowlight of my day, when it coudl have been done to remind me what a super time we had. Or am I just being grumpy?

On the feedback form I had completed today, it gave you the option to detail what your thoughts were so I definitely took advantage on this. I do think that they have done a great job at listening to feedback and reacting to it in a realistic time frame but I don’t think you’re grumpy at all. There is a slight disconnect in communication. When I enquired about the upgrade in customer service, they wasn’t aware of it and handed me a leaflet to purchase a new pass at the discounted price that should have expired in feb.

Back