Terrance moving?

remlap

I was just looking something up on wikipedia, and under Thomas Land it suggests that terrance is moving back to Thomas Land as Terrance's adventure.

I haven't been for a couple of weeks but hadn't noticed it moving?

I did hear it could be moving back to it's original spot. It does make sense considering they are moving the Thomas Exhibition back into the main park.

I did hear it could be moving back to it's original spot. It does make sense considering they are moving the Thomas Exhibition back into the main park.
I think it would make sense if it does, it's so hidden out of the way that I don't think many people (who don't visit regularly) know it's there.

I suppose it depends also on how many of the vehicles actually work after the flood etc. They only had 4 out on Sunday, which would make for an absolutely horrendous throughput if it was in a busier area of the park.

It would make sense if they could clear up the area at the back of the park, and potentially have the opportunity there for development, fitting in with the elevated walkway proposed in the 5 year plan.

I would imagine the back would be used to expand the zoo as was also proposed in the 5 year plan.

My memory might be playing tricks but I think this was mentioned a few months back elsewhere. Back then I did a search as to who may have made the update. I think it was made by someone who's contribution history made it a bit odd that they would have made this change. But then again it would be more odd if they had made the change without hearing the information!!

If they do end up making the shift back, I could see them moving back to the original spot with more up-to-date theming; Terence has slowly gotten more prominence in the show again (he was reintroduced near the end of the CGI series, his toy pack based on his return was fairly popular, and he's been recently confirmed to be returning for the next half of All Engines Go! S2), so pushing him back into the main park would be a wise move and make good use of that disused space.

Given how much more all-out DJ Pope Creative goes with the theming design and how much that surrounding area is changed, could be fun to see what they do given the original theming (beyond that fabulous Terence model) was very much of that awkward "do whatever" era of HiT's run with the show.
Thomas_Land_at_Drayton_Manor_(5).jpg

Thomas20at20Manor284%29.jpg

I'll always have a very soft spot for this ride. It was the first one that the little lad did on his own. The ride assistant lay shotgun and helped keep the pedal pressed for him, she showed him so much kindness. The impact on the boy and our impressions of the park together can't be underestimated.

If anyone can nab pics there, it'd be appreciated! Considering a quick video on theories/ideas for the future of the park admittedly.
I dont have pictures sadly but I did here some work going on (he's definitely moving back) as the park have said they are extending the zoo up there so that will be part of the zoo soon

If anyone can nab pics there, it'd be appreciated! Considering a quick video on theories/ideas for the future of the park admittedly.
I'll take a look when back on park potentially on Friday/Sat as I'm trying to visit for the Coronation weekend.
I didn't notice anything on Saturday but then again, I can't say I've noticed a lot when it comes to Thomas land until recently as I haven't really needed to go to that side of the park before now.

Seeing between now and end of September the park only gonna be closed for a total of 8 days.
The only way into the site is though Thomas land and the staff area.
It could open for the Christmas event in Thomas land as they usually have 3 weeks between the end of the main season and the start of the Christmas event. Otherwise it be done in Jan/feb ready for the feb half term event.

Back