Entrance Archway

Wilko

Noticed the new 'posters' depicting various things at the resort on the main entrance driveway yesterday which looked good, but they are followed by that god awful entrance archway which now really looks out of place. Hoping there are plans to either remove or spruce that up a bit sooner rather than later.

Also noticed that the mini island before the car park is no longer an island, but the sign remains saying it is, which nearly caused a collision yesterday with some needless breaking a few cars ahead of mine.

I quite like the entrance archway sign but that’s probably because of nostalgia. I’d imagine it’s on their list of things to sort out with the new logo and stuff (which I’m still not a great fan of but I’m coming around to it).

entrance archway which now really looks out of place.
Even when I was younger I thought it looked very odd but now looking back at it it looks even worse considering they have that new pole sign thingy on the turning into the park, which looks very modern compared to some weird archway with an outdated font.

This one

Attachments

• B69E721B-D938-4F03-9A9F-A68DB1C2EDA1.jpeg
    B69E721B-D938-4F03-9A9F-A68DB1C2EDA1.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 88
I wonder if Drayton Manor view this forum, seem odd how the tatty sign was mentioned a month ago and now it's gone....

I wonder if Drayton Manor view this forum, seem odd how the tatty sign was mentioned a month ago and now it's gone....
Possibly... I mean it makes sense it's an easy way for them to get feedback on things like the sign

Back