All Engines Go Land Plans

thomasfan11

So there a rumours going round about a AEG land being built in the car park next to Thomas land extension for 2028 so I thought to make this for the plans of it and maybe some ride ideas

I think this is quite likely with the arrival of the new Submarine Splash ride already taking on the AEG style.
I think it would be nice to see perhaps a second rollercoaster in the area - but hopefully a little bigger than the "Duplo coaster" which was added at legoland (though wouldn't be surprised if they added something like this as the latest development here is quite focussed on the really small children and this is an area of interest which the park are quite fond of in recent conversations)

I think this is quite likely with the arrival of the new Submarine Splash ride already taking on the AEG style.
I think it would be nice to see perhaps a second rollercoaster in the area - but hopefully a little bigger than the "Duplo coaster" which was added at legoland (though wouldn't be surprised if they added something like this as the latest development here is quite focussed on the really small children and this is an area of interest which the park are quite fond of in recent conversations)
I've mentioned this on a couple other things with friends, but I think a Kana-themed rollercoaster would be a fun addition and a natural next step.
There's a location on the show (featured very prominently in the Race for the Sodor Cup feature she starred) called Cannonball Curve that could make for a very easy coaster layout! Potentially even a dueling coaster with Kenji if there's space for it.
RacefortheSodorCup274.png

I've mentioned this on a couple other things with friends, but I think a Kana-themed rollercoaster would be a fun addition and a natural next step.
There's a location on the show (featured very prominently in the Race for the Sodor Cup feature she starred) called Cannonball Curve that could make for a very easy coaster layout! Potentially even a dueling coaster with Kenji if there's space for it.
View attachment 3749
That could be a fun addition - almost looks like a helter skelter but in rollercoaster form.
I'm imagining this with a lift instead of a coaster-lift hill to rise the cars to the top. Station could even be inside the mountain where the lift would hide too.

I think that would look very nice in the area, following on with Sophisticoasters' idea of the lift inside the mountain. It would look very nice if it was a big centrepiece in the middle of the area.

I think that would look very nice in the area, following on with Sophisticoasters' idea of the lift inside the mountain. It would look very nice if it was a big centrepiece in the middle of the area.
Wouldn't even need too big a footprint either as its going around itself. I really would like to see this as it would suit a wide range of ages.
Alternatively, we might get a mini-coaster like the Duplo Dino Coaster which would follow up well with Submarine Splash as "my first coaster".
I would really like to think that they don't do a coaster like the Duplo one at Legoland though as it risks catering to too small an audience range.

I would really like to think that they don't do a coaster like the Duplo one at Legoland though as it risks catering to too small an audience range.
Yeah, I really don't like Duplo Dino Coaster. I mean, I get what they were going for, but pretty much all the flat rides at Legoland are suitable for everyone in the first place. None are really too thrilling and even younger children may enjoy a ride such as the Dragon if they don't mind coasters and bigger rides much.

Back