Drayton Manor Road Train

thomasfan11

Does anyone remember the DMP road train what took u from the hotel into the park and does anyone know what happened to it?

I honestly have never stayed in the hotel so I have no idea what it looked like.
It was a yellow road train like the one at York but had DMP written all over it it was even used in Nativaty 3 along with Percy and James with no faces on but after that it wasn't really seen. But I don't know but I believe I saw one of the coaches behind the maintainence fence today while I was on palloero express but that's all

Last edited:
drayton_manor_IMG_3583-2.jpg

I remember them using it at Christmas time once or twice but i think they just sold it of as they never really used it but there is a picture attached of it when it was outside the hotel

drayton_manor_IMG_3583-2.jpg

I remember them using it at Christmas time once or twice but i think they just sold it of as they never really used it but there is a picture attached of it when it was outside the hotel
To be honest I believe the park still have it just never run it like they never run Percy in Thomas land.

Back