Winston's Whistle Stop Tours

With the new discover Thomas exhibition being built I wonder what happened too the old stuff where it was like that tv Thomas (I forgot to add this to this message)
That’s still in there as you exit the ride it’s on your right. The chairs from the building are currently on sale on eBay 4 for £10

Just went on him before having lunch. I realized the carts are a bit damaged all the carts have scratched names the one I went on didn't even have a name! And the faces are quite damaged as well but it's still a nice smooth ride

Just went on him before having lunch. I realized the carts are a bit damaged all the carts have scratched names the one I went on didn't even have a name! And the faces are quite damaged as well but it's still a nice smooth ride
I never noticed the carts being damaged so it probably isn't anything too major that needs repairing straight away, however they could do with some paint/TLC to make them look better as after all they do go around a fair chunk of Thomas Land.

I never noticed the carts being damaged so it probably isn't anything too major that needs repairing straight away, however they could do with some paint/TLC to make them look better as after all they do go around a fair chunk of Thomas Land.
Yes it's mostly the paint chiping off it

Not sure but it may not be easy and with our poor weather for a less than 2 min ride is it worth it.
Id say TLC on this ride is probably quite low on the agenda for the park at the moment.

(But then again, with the exhibition moving in downstairs, it may be on the mind as a point to consider)

The ride at the start of the day had no cars on the track.
1915B9DC-6626-4AD2-B641-211E75DD1361.jpeg

They were working hard to get it working
D919FE9F-D7D4-457B-B847-3444946CFE87.jpeg

New seat belts
64A0D3C7-39D4-4DD0-A6C3-AFA5CE026F75.jpeg

We broke down on it for a good 15 to 20 mins

Back