Focus Group

Did anyone else get the Focus group invite? I think it was sent to annual pass holders.

I returned it, and have been accepted but the time has changed and now it interferes with school pick up. I've detailed I can attend but would be a little late (negative) but would have a DMR superfan with me (positive).

I said I be interested if they did another 1 on a Friday or a weekend as I work to 17:15 Mon to Thurs but Fri I finish at 1pm and it be pushing it in rush hour traffic to get to Drayton Manor in 45 mins as it’s 30 mins without traffic from work but that’s using the M42.
Could you opt for the later seating instead?

I said I be interested if they did another 1 on a Friday or a weekend as I work to 17:15 Mon to Thurs but Fri I finish at 1pm and it be pushing it in rush hour traffic to get to Drayton Manor in 45 mins as it’s 30 mins without traffic from work but that’s using the M42.
Could you opt for the later seating instead?
From memory, which is always a bad thing for me, there was two sessions on offer. I picked the earlier one. The letter that was sent gave the times (I can't rememebr the times of either session) and telling me it was different.

It was sort of half the reason for me asking was I was hoping there may have been others that could shed light on it.

I do sort of wonder whether the members of this board could have been used as a focus group of some description.

I did get the email (as a passholder) however I can't realistically make any of the times due to my work schedule and pre-planned commitments. It was short notice for us unfortunately.

Back