2023 Seasonal Event: The Haunted Manor

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
With Halloween not very far away, we will soon be seeing some advertisements for this years halloween offerings. Last year saw the arrival of "Night At The Manor" which was a more scary experience than the usual day to day with the introduction of some extra experiences.

I was not present at NATM or last years general Halloween offering so can't really speak on any of the experiences. (But hope to be at them this year)

What do you think 2023 will bring? Let the theories begin!

Maybe they could do some kind of Halloween event in Thomas Land for younger children. I imagine lots of theming, and possibly some kind of Halloween show that could be at the main stage above Knapford Station. Also, a smaller haunted train ride as you go on Thomas/Percy/Rosie.

Maybe they could do some kind of Halloween event in Thomas Land for younger children. I imagine lots of theming, and possibly some kind of Halloween show that could be at the main stage above Knapford Station. Also, a smaller haunted train ride as you go on Thomas/Percy/Rosie.
They do a Halloween trick n treat event in the castle of dreams with children with live performers. It was really good.

If Mattel were to agree. A lot of things in ThomasLand have to remain on brand

I wonder if there are Halloween Thomas episodes...

It was in 2021
9878315E-3854-4982-8269-1525B9086E52.jpeg
1E236EFF-7E3C-4674-A91C-501E993D47FA.jpeg
D4F7D35E-94F3-44D5-A37A-48E16814C8C3.jpeg
5B1B8104-FC16-4547-8F94-F2D3E70A3E42.jpeg
07EF9943-1EEB-47CB-89EA-3911CFE92D48.jpeg

Hopefully we will have some information about Halloween soon.
The website has been updated - im sure there was some visuals on these two boxes the other time I looked.
1693555098223.png

What are your hopes for Halloween? A return of NATM and the day event? What sort of things are you hoping to see?

Hopefully we will have some information about Halloween soon.
The website has been updated - im sure there was some visuals on these two boxes the other time I looked.
View attachment 4536

What are your hopes for Halloween? A return of NATM and the day event? What sort of things are you hoping to see?
I definitely remember that Drayton announced the Christmas and Halloween events together earlier this year as they did with the rest of the them, however now they seem to be missing off the website.

I think they said they would be improved from last year with more details to follow. Last year I booked christmas grotto on 30 September so more details should be known soon.
Hoping to hear some details soon :D My October calendar is filling up so hoping to know some dates soon to see if I can fit in a visit. I missed out on the event last year as I found out a bit late.
Halloween - the best time of year for me but also one of the busiest ones....

It's been like that fir a few weeks now. They really need to start plugging the event soon.

As for hopes, NATM will certainly return but hoping they improve the family offering too, along with some late night riding for families too, not just thrillseekers.

The big reveal!!!

The secret’s out!

We're thrilled to announce our spooktacular new Halloween event, ‘The Haunted Manor’

Join us for a night of spine-tingling fun, frights, and fireworks that will light up the night sky from 28th – 31st October.

Featuring:
️ NEW scare attractions
NEW scare zones
Frightful fireworks finale
Rides in the dark

Full details https://brnw.ch/HauntedManor

---

Experiences include the following:
The Haunting "Reclaimed"
Castle of shadows
Vikings Ragnarok
Chaos cove
The haunted express

The big reveal!!!

The secret’s out!

We're thrilled to announce our spooktacular new Halloween event, ‘The Haunted Manor’

Join us for a night of spine-tingling fun, frights, and fireworks that will light up the night sky from 28th – 31st October.

Featuring:
️ NEW scare attractions
NEW scare zones
Frightful fireworks finale
Rides in the dark

Full details https://brnw.ch/HauntedManor

---

Experiences include the following:
The Haunting "Reclaimed"
Castle of shadows
Vikings Ragnarok
Chaos cove