Thomas Land (General Area)

The second shop is ok but very small. I would rather see a better ride facility and maybe a new shop at the entrance for a proper entrance

It would make sense to remove the 2nd shop as they already got 4 shops on the resort (2 Thomas land, Vikings entrance and the hotel) that sell Thomas products. It’s not like it’s cheap In there even with the annual pass discount.
For Christmas I brought my son the Thomas and friends looping coaster set in the shop it’s £80 (£64) with pass discount I paid £36 in Smyth’s.
The bigger joke is the trains and planes super tower set it’s always been even when the Bryan’s owned it £125 (£100) with pass discount very got it in the sale for £49.99 so it’s no wonder I don’t see many guests buying Thomas and Friends stuff which is a shame as the other shops round the park sell reasonably priced sweets and goods.

It would make sense to remove the 2nd shop as they already got 4 shops on the resort (2 Thomas land, Vikings entrance and the hotel) that sell Thomas products. It’s not like it’s cheap In there even with the annual pass discount.
For Christmas I brought my son the Thomas and friends looping coaster set in the shop it’s £80 (£64) with pass discount I paid £36 in Smyth’s.
The bigger joke is the trains and planes super tower set it’s always been even when the Bryan’s owned it £125 (£100) with pass discount very got it in the sale for £49.99 so it’s no wonder I don’t see many guests buying Thomas and Friends stuff which is a shame as the other shops round the park sell reasonably priced sweets and goods.
The products are incredibly overpriced for what they are. I can't see the prices going down though considering people keep paying them.

I brought the talking cranky train set. In Thomas land they are selling it for £96.99 but I picked it up from John lewis for £44. We have a rule when we visit that little man knows he can only have something from the shop if I can’t get it in the shops that are local as we found the inflation on prices are horrendous at Thomas land. What did surprise me however that yesterday upon our visit to the main Thomas land shop , the Drayton park merch has started to be displayed for sale such as DMR hoodies.

I brought the talking cranky train set. In Thomas land they are selling it for £96.99 but I picked it up from John lewis for £44. We have a rule when we visit that little man knows he can only have something from the shop if I can’t get it in the shops that are local as we found the inflation on prices are horrendous at Thomas land. What did surprise me however that yesterday upon our visit to the main Thomas land shop , the Drayton park merch has started to be displayed for sale such as DMR hoodies.
96 is a rip off

I think the park's branded merch is the only thing worth buying from the shops around the park.

Interesting that there's a new event
Screenshot_20240202_201441_Chrome.jpg

Back