Interest for a "Drayton Talk Meet" Event

Would you be interested in attending a Drayton Talk Meetup?

• Yes if I am available

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No not at all

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
[PLEASE USE THE POLL, DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD PLEASE!]

Hi everyone,
I know we have spoken a little bit about it in the past but we were wondering who is genuinely interested in attending a little Drayton Talk social meet-up style event?

Depending on numbers of interest will depend on what we may propose however it will most likely be a short few hours in the park where interested members can come along, meet some of the team & each other before doing some rides together and then continue to enjoy your day.

We think that this would be the best way to run an event given our numbers and the fact we wouldn't want to take up your full park day.

Please let us know if you would be interested in a meetup so we can look to potentially get some in the calendar.

(This poll will be open for a week)

Sorry I missed this before the poll closed. (there is always one) So I'm going to be naughty and do EXACTLY what you told us not to do.

But I would be interested if available yes.

Sorry I missed this before the poll closed. (there is always one) So I'm going to be naughty and do EXACTLY what you told us not to do.

But I would be interested if available yes.
That's okay
I wasn't sure how long so picked a week.

Excellent! I'll get my calendar and see when I have a spare day. I have a busy time ahead but I think I still have one or two slots where I can fit something in

More to follow soon!

Is it worht revisiting this in line with the news of the end of stand up rollercoasters in the UK? There was mention of the possibility of a behind the scenes tour too?

Is it worht revisiting this in line with the news of the end of stand up rollercoasters in the UK? There was mention of the possibility of a behind the scenes tour too?
I can take another look
Sorry, I've been extremely busy recently :(

Alternatively, I am looking to visit the first day of the Vikings Festival - If that is of interest date-wise.

Back