Camel Creek Theme Park in Cornwall

As some of you may know Camel Creek in Cornwall has recently gone into administration. Camel Creek is my local Theme Park. The place is popular and has great potential. Personally I hope The Looping Group purchase Camel Creek. Since buying Drayton Manor the Theme Park has risen in investment,upkeep and popularity. Should The Looping Group buy Camel Creek I feel it could become the Drayton Manor of the South West. The South West desperately needs a premier Theme Park. Many Holidaymakers flock to the area. Unfortunately there’s not enough Theme Parks to the ratio of people. I’d be interested to know your views on the subject.

My Local Theme Park,Camel Creek has been owned the Bank since it entered administration. Because of this the. Investors have decided to give the entire Theme Park a refurbishment . This refurbishment isn’t just a few buildings being painted. ,I hope that Virtigo,Pirates Of The 7 Seas,,ThunderFalls and Magic Dragon aren’t being removed. Ironically some of you may have ridden the Magic Dragon as it was originally part of Robinson’s Land. In my opinion Magic Dragon is the best operating Rollercoaster at Camel Creek. 1 example is the ride in more thrilling than Mawgawr.

On the other hand I hope Airbender the Rollercoaster opposite Magic Dragon is removed. Airbender has been SBNO for a couple of years. To exasperate matters the Rollercoaster looks like it could collapse any days. Unfortunately the ride isn’t barrcated off so a curious Child could injure themselves on Airbender. Camel Creek are fortunate that Airbender hasn’t caused an accident. If Airbender was to cause an injury it would be the final nail in the coffin. Camel Creek is struggling financially without having to to give compensation to someone.

Back