2023: Potential fireworks event?

I do think they will as the kids are off that week and don’t go back to work to the 6th November.
With the Halloween event finishing on the 31st they got 3 days to set up the firework display, Lighting and sound system.

There will be a lot of competition with an expected major fireworks event that attracts 20,000 people on average on the same weekend, which is free to attend, so I am not so sure. They need it to be commercially successful as some of the summer nights events were hampered by the weather and it would create havoc in the local roads so maybe restrict it to one day on the final day if at all. The Halloween event goes on until 5th November. It may be that they're liking the success of some of the smaller fireworks events. I think the theory is that the weekend before is when the fireworks are traditionally held.

I'd be surprised if they went ahead with these (but obviously I am hoping they do). Last year they ran the fireworks as part of the family Halloween event rather than a firework event which is similar to what they are doing this year. I do miss the end of season firework shows & (as I have previously stated) are a major reason for buying annual passes. We do get the Halloween fireworks & the jubilee ones this year so a 3rd one seems unlikely to me.

I'd be surprised if they went ahead with these (but obviously I am hoping they do). Last year they ran the fireworks as part of the family Halloween event rather than a firework event which is similar to what they are doing this year. I do miss the end of season firework shows & (as I have previously stated) are a major reason for buying annual passes. We do get the Halloween fireworks & the jubilee ones this year so a 3rd one seems unlikely to me.
I remember doing the end of season ones as a child :) Some fond memories of those so would like to see them return.

At this time, I do not know if there will be one or not... But I doubt it :)

The reason it was the weekend before as the kids went back to school on the 31st Oct. It ran for 2 nights Friday and Saturday night with a normal 5pm close on the Sunday to end the season.

Back