Pokemon Go!

Little Lad enjoys playing Pokemon Go and so yesterday to help him in a quest we visited the Park. The quest involved following following a "route" this was in fact the trail of the Polperro express. We weren't the only ones in the queue or on the train following this.

The game also allows your to get "postcards" from various points which you can send to those who you have listed as friends. We got a few spare ones of Apocolypse before closure and yesterday went to get those from the barrells...which references the statue figure which used to be in the frame of the site.

Pokemon obviously also feature as prizes on some of the stalls too. I wonder if this is a market the park may push towards to some extent in future. I know the game isn't as big as it was when launched a few years back but it clearly still has followers and the new followers are likely to match with the parks targetted demographic.

Epic! Would be quite cool. Tbh I would love a Pokémon Land but there is no space and they don’t have the ip lol.

Back