Thorpe Park

Yeah couldn’t agree more, did you try the coasters?
Yes 1st time on the Swarm and loved it. It’s shocking how well themed the area is.
The others I had been on before and really just goes to show how many IP attractions the park had over the years as really just the Ghost Train, Bumper cars and the Swarm have been added to the park over the past 12 years.
The Walking dead is a better coaster going forwards now with only the 1 stop

Yes 1st time on the Swarm and loved it. It’s shocking how well themed the area is.
The others I had been on before and really just goes to show how many IP attractions the park had over the years as really just the Ghost Train, Bumper cars and the Swarm have been added to the park over the past 12 years.
The Walking dead is a better coaster going forwards now with only the 1 stop
Completely agree mate! Did you try the Samuraie?

Completely agree mate! Did you try the Samuraie?
I 1st went on that in 1999 when it was at Chessington.
We did 3 rides on it. The 1st ride wasn’t that good but guess to keep the queue line moving it was on the shortest setting. Then as we just did Saw it was the only ride we could have got on before the queues closed. We did it and it was more intense but still not as good as Chessington then as it was the last ride of the night they asked if guests wanted to get off as he was gonna do it on the highest setting and he wasn’t joking I felt rough and thought I was gonna be but they daughter loved it.

Back