AEG Thomas Retheme

Ollie

I was at Drayton today and noticed inside the driving area in the Thomas Engine, the key stated: Old Thomas. I would have got a picture but I had to rush to get to the next show. Wondering if that is showing that there is a New Thomas on site ( AEG Thomas. )

I was at Drayton today and noticed inside the driving area in the Thomas Engine, the key stated: Old Thomas. I would have got a picture but I had to rush to get to the next show. Wondering if that is showing that there is a New Thomas on site ( AEG Thomas. )
As this has been said before there not changing any of Thomas land to aeg other than the signs. An all engines go land will open soon and this could be used on a different thread (all engines go land plans)

Probably because they have a new 2015 Thomas and 2008 Thomas. The 2008 Thomas will be that one and when they changed the faces in 2015 they got a 'new thomas' and kept the old one incase of problems so that will of been the original 2008 Thomas no all engines go :)

[Thread has been moved to Ride Developments as I think this would be better suited under there :) ] - Admin

Still counts as a development "theory" ;)

Feels like a better place as it classes as a potential development/ future move

There's another thread which is a bit similar too I believe

Back