Drayton Talk

I was thinking as we have ride discussion why not attraction discussion with all of Draytons attractions on there

Could do something where people go to other parks or attraction and share experiences. Basically my day at Legoland and what is good and bad, tips and advice ie where to eat. Be more of a forum area where people post individual reviews not two line posts.

I was thinking as we have ride discussion why not attraction discussion with all of Draytons attractions on there
At the moment they both live in one section - I don't really think there are enough "attractions" to make it worth the time at the moment

Could do something where people go to other parks or attraction and share experiences. Basically my day at Legoland and what is good and bad, tips and advice ie where to eat. Be more of a forum area where people post individual reviews not two line posts.

This is a Drayton Manor focussed forum and we don't really want to move too far away from the Drayton manor focus ^^`
There is the non-drayton discussion area where this can be done at the moment but we probably won't develop further features for non-drayton attractions as that isn't why we created DT :)

I like the idea but agree with Elise, and if we had this system it would probably attract people who are not interested in Drayton Manor, instead other parks, which just defeats the whole point of the site.

Some thoughts...

A welcome to Drayton Talk thread from introductions...maybe a questionaire to help get to know each other.
A tech question thread. - Theres been a lot of coaster techies posting their thoughts on the new ride and a lot of it goes over my head - I don't want to derail (see what I did there?) the conversation but it would be nice to have a place where us non-techies can ask questions that friendly folk can answer.
A suggestions thread - A place we can put what things we may want to see at the park based on our own experiences
An improvements thread - a place where we can detail things that aren't quite right. We all lov e the park and we don't want to talk it down but there are things that we see that could be better, to have them listed in one place it may stop a number of threads looking like a list of gripes and moans. It may also help the park if they view it in terms of things they may have missed.
I was thinking of doing a few videos on a visit of the rides for people who have never visited before and wondering about the suitability for their kids. I don't know if they may be something DT may want to host.

Some thoughts...

A welcome to Drayton Talk thread from introductions...maybe a questionaire to help get to know each other.
A tech question thread. - Theres been a lot of coaster techies posting their thoughts on the new ride and a lot of it goes over my head - I don't want to derail (see what I did there?) the conversation but it would be nice to have a place where us non-techies can ask questions that friendly folk can answer.
A suggestions thread - A place we can put what things we may want to see at the park based on our own experiences
An improvements thread - a place where we can detail things that aren't quite right. We all lov e the park and we don't want to talk it down but there are things that we see that could be better, to have them listed in one place it may stop a number of threads looking like a list of gripes and moans. It may also help the park if they view it in terms of things they may have missed.
I was thinking of doing a few videos on a visit of the rides for people who have never visited before and wondering about the suitability for their kids. I don't know if they may be something DT may want to host.
All excellent suggestions - I can create a few of those this week :)

I have been looking to do more video based content to revive the YouTube channel a little more as I've been able to dedicate some time to that again. Watch this space

Thank you all for the suggestions so far! It's quite beneficial to me and the team. We will look to implement some of these soon!

Back