Will you change your mind during the season?

Wavy line dream effect....

So you got to go to the park last Sunday and you happened to release a genie.

The genie detailing problems with wishes supply and cost of living etc says that he can only offer you a choice.....

You can pick one ride from those that were open on Sunday that would have no queues for the rest of the season BUT there would have to be one ride that was closed all season. Would you make a choice? What would you choose? And why?

Wavy line dream effect....

So you got to go to the park last Sunday and you happened to release a genie.

The genie detailing problems with wishes supply and cost of living etc says that he can only offer you a choice.....

You can pick one ride from those that were open on Sunday that would have no queues for the rest of the season BUT there would have to be one ride that was closed all season. Would you make a choice? What would you choose? And why?
One ride with no queue would be Terences driving school 100% and a ride closed all season, I'd choose accelerater because every single time I've been on it it's broken down and it always does brake down

I think you've been unlucky with accelerator. It's been pretty reliable for me. Or maybe I've just been lucky.

I think my closed all season ride would be air race. I think my no queue would probably be Loki.
100% agree with you on both points. Accelerator rarely has downtime for us, infection most of Christmas & February half-term my kids would just sit on it & re-ride it 5-10 times in a row.

As for Air Race, its a strange ride in the parks line-up. Lots of people find it either intimidating or nauseating. Loki however is a perfect ride for the park but the throughput is painfully slow

Back