Burnham on sea

Charliie

Hi everyone !
I’ve booked to surprise little man with a weeks holiday to burnham on sea. If anyone has travelled in and around the area , please could you hit me with your recommendations? I will be driving so happy to travel in and around up to a few hours drive each way.
Thankyou so much :)

Hi everyone !
I’ve booked to surprise little man with a weeks holiday to burnham on sea. If anyone has travelled in and around the area , please could you hit me with your recommendations? I will be driving so happy to travel in and around up to a few hours drive each way.
Thankyou so much :)
I said on another thread that I went to Somerset, and this is exactly where I went to! I've been going here for over 12 years, so I'd like to say I've picked up a few things about the area.

In terms of recommendations, if you're into arcades the best one is on the pier, with good ticket payouts and cheap prices. The highstreet is good with lots of places and cafes to get food/drink, and some decent shops that sell usual seaside things. The best shop for magnets and buckets and spades is 'Larkins', one of the first shops which is near the massive B&M along the seafront.

If you are staying on the Haven site let me know and I can go into more detail about specific things but if you aren't it would seem a bit pointless to add them (and probably hurt my fingers typing them out!)

Also be sure to ask me any other questions you have, as this was just a general brief.

Depends on how far you’re willing to travel as you got Western super Mare not far away. Wookey hole caves is also not that far away and your got Brean theme park.

We are staying at the travel lodge for ease of travel. I know we will be visiting cheddar and wooky hole. We are also going to visit Noah’s ark but I want to make the most of the time we will be spending. We enjoy doing little day trips out. Are there any locations you would recommend to visit in terms of things to do ? I don’t think we will be visiting cafes much or restaurants. Little lad will only eat fruit and dry cereal so I will be doing a big Aldi shop for all things food.

Back