Rory and Lory!

Ollie

Here you can talk, send pictures and do anything you want as long as it’s gots to do with the dynamic duo Rory and Lory.

I went today, yesterday wasn’t too keen. But when you see them in person they do look great! The shows were amazing. I love both of their personalities, it will take some getting used to their looks, but one day i’m sure i will get used to it. I’m wondering what’s going on with the staffing with that because that’s an extra person on stage with Rory. So each Rory show now takes up 3 staff members.

I can already say nothing will beat classic Rory so I dont like this new reboot and I probably won't get use to it, but I do wonder what will happen with the old mascot consume

Whilst I'm not particularly keen on the design for the mascots, having two different (and slightly new) characters is definitely a smart move from the park's POV.

Whilst I'm not particularly keen on the design for the mascots, having two different (and slightly new) characters is definitely a smart move from the park's POV.
I agree there, Rory having a sister is pretty cool, meaning more meet and greets

They got new songs to sing
59A1046F-55FA-42C2-B713-D23A8EFA4366.jpeg

Got the little lads seal of approval today.

Was asked by the greeter whether he liked Rory's new haircut. A little conspirtorial whisper for a recognised face, nicely done. (y)

Absolutely love them both ! They're really cute and soft (very very soft!)

Was lovely to see Rory remembering us, the only change really being the visual upgrade there. (Love how they interact they're the best)

Lory was so precious!! She's wonderful and I adore her interactions

They both absolutely loved the Lory inspired outfit I put together for today too ^^`

Attachments

• 20240505_115353.jpg
    20240505_115353.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • 20240505_113637.jpg
    20240505_113637.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • 20240505_113626.jpg
    20240505_113626.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
We loved the interactions and the change went surprisingly better than expected in regards to Rory with lil man. I was surprised to hear from lil man that Rory had simply stopped eating doughnuts and had dyed his hair.

That’s a fantastic outfit Elise! Love the attention to detail with the flower in your hair.
Thank you so much

We loved the interactions and the change went surprisingly better than expected in regards to Rory with lil man. I was surprised to hear from lil man that Rory had simply stopped eating doughnuts and had dyed his hair.
I'm glad to hear that lovely meeting you both

I wouldn’t really say it was new. I heard it just before they changed the mascots with just Rory singing it, this time lory joins in too. The songs do change almost monthly and are always different at each event. We still have chocolate song stuck in our head.

Back