Chicken Diner

Dan

Team Member
Team Member
Located in the centre of Aerial Park, this F&B outlet is very popular amongst guests in the park, serving Chicken, Chicken Burgers, Wraps and much more!

What is your opinion of this outlet and what would you change?

We look forward to hearing your reviews!

Yep there's the old one that was added in the 90s, which was replaced alongside the huge buildingwork that was done in 2009 (alongside the 4D cinema and Roaring 20s themed area). The newer Chicken Diner is pretty good in terms of serving time and price. I think the quality of the nuggets could be a bit better though, they aren't exactly the best in the world.

Reactions: Dan
03/04/19 - the Chicken Diner fits in very nicely with Shockwave and has very nice architecture.

What's your verdict on the future of the Chicken Diner? Will it be relocated or under go a new theme perhaps? Or will it be demolished to make way for a new ride? I have always liked the restaurant but i can see it being relocated however next to Apocalypse.

What's your verdict on the future of the Chicken Diner? Will it be relocated or under go a new theme perhaps? Or will it be demolished to make way for a new ride? I have always liked the restaurant but i can see it being relocated however next to Apocalypse.
If they were to demolish it then it would open up a huge new space for a new development. A new themed area could easily fit there, and if they rethemed Shockwave, Splash Canyon and Air Race then they could be on to a winner with a great themed area.

Personally, I think the days of Chicken Diner are numbered - I don't think its a particularly popular or attractive outlet - and I'm not fond of the building. I imagine if the park were to add a new area here (which they really really should), it will be demolished. There are other locations around the park where Chicken can be served.

I would rather see the chicken Diner replace the pizza and Pasta restaurant and bring back the show in there.
I do really like Pizza and Pasta, not so much the food, but it is one of the best themed outlets at Drayton Manor - it's a terrible shame the animatronic show isn't working / used any more, they really need to address that. Other than that I really like the outlet, don't care about the food in there really, just love the theming. They really need to fix those animatronics though.

Back