Mrs Kyndley's Tea Rooms

Harry

Located at the top end of the zoo by Tidmouth Hault station, Bryan Work's and the Dino Trail. Mrs Kyndley's Tea Rooms is another place to visit if you're are any refreshments and food while visiting the top end of the zoo and looking round by where Terence and the Thomas & Friends Exhibition is.

20/02/19

I love the building style in this area, it is so quaint and fits in nicely with the surrounding area.

The Kid's Lunch Deals appear to be very popular - it's great to see deals like this around.

The venue is also home to lots of interesting wall displays which explain how Thomas the Tank Engine came about and how the story developed - great to take a look at. Venues like this are great as they tell a story and are not standardised, great asset to the park.

Before Thomas land came along them lighted up info screens had the history of the peel family on them as it was the peel family museum before Thomas land.

Was talking to some staff at the farm area and they said that before the flood some work was done inside the tea room. I looked in the window round the back and there was dryers on in there and piled up was new white tables with black coffee chairs. I tried to take pictures but they didn’t come out good.

Miss kyndleys tea rooms really needs some work doing to it the sign needs a repaint the building needs work on it and it's very hidden in my opinion it's another thing what could go into main park.

Miss kyndleys tea rooms really needs some work doing to it the sign needs a repaint the building needs work on it and it's very hidden in my opinion it's another thing what could go into main park.
You got the airport cafe and the other cafe when the park is busy and the sweet shop.

Back