Terence's Driving School

We will never know what's going on over there while it's closed they could be digging up Terence and demolition the building for all we know

Surely this could be relocated or simply just removed as I would say Spencer's bit is more than suitable even for younger children.
I wasn't saying the area should be kept open just for this. Just pointing out there are things behind the gate.

Aren't there animals too, the provost squirrels of tree shrews used to be over there. There was the goats area and it was a observation area for the capybara if they went in the water. The carniverous plants glass house was just the other side fo the gate.

There were plans too for the rainforest exhibit.

I've always felt the area was made for a petting zoo. Small animals and the like, they did used to have bunnies and guinea pigs up there.

As for the park, I do worry about all the play areas which have specific ages that parents just let their kids wander onto the equipment without supervision. I think that some of the stuff on spencer or tidal towers are more likely of a life changing incident than many of the rides. I think having a specific 2-6 year old park area (no its doesn't have to be up there) reinforces that the bigger areas aren't for the youngest kids.

I wasn't saying the area should be kept open just for this. Just pointing out there are things behind the gate.

Aren't there animals too, the provost squirrels of tree shrews used to be over there. There was the goats area and it was a observation area for the capybara if they went in the water. The carniverous plants glass house was just the other side fo the gate.

There were plans too for the rainforest exhibit.

I've always felt the area was made for a petting zoo. Small animals and the like, they did used to have bunnies and guinea pigs up there.

As for the park, I do worry about all the play areas which have specific ages that parents just let their kids wander onto the equipment without supervision. I think that some of the stuff on spencer or tidal towers are more likely of a life changing incident than many of the rides. I think having a specific 2-6 year old park area (no its doesn't have to be up there) reinforces that the bigger areas aren't for the youngest kids.
Correct ✓ the cure squirrels are over there along with a few other animals like Mara's (I think they are maras anyway...)

The rainforest displays window which has remained under construction for some time yes.

Agreed that a petting zoo would be perfect up there with the shelter structure and stuff. (I also adore the idea of a petting zoo. Love cuddling the animals)

I do think the park has a few too many play areas... (But that's another topic for another day)

Surely this could be relocated or simply just removed as I would say Spencer's bit is more than suitable even for younger children.
They could easily fit it into the far right hand corner of the play ground and rename it to the new series of Thomas.
As for the Squirrels they were moved to the dino trail area.
I do think they must have plans for that area of the park as this raised walk way won’t be used if it just takes me to the tea room and outdoor play area.

Last edited:
They could easily fit it into the far right hand corner of the play ground and rename it to the new series of Thomas.
I do think they must have plans for that area of the park as this raised walk way won’t be used if it just takes me to the tea room and outdoor play area.
And Terence if they don't move him

It's the tree shrews that are in the dino area.

The area was still shut off tofay. Interesting you could see the scarlett ibis very clearly from across the brook.

Back