New Ride?

remlap

While on the Poloerro express today there appears to be the start of some sort of construction where the chairlift used to be.

The narrows with flowers in have gone and some sort of grey RSJ appears to be fixed to the ground. Anyone have any clue what this might be?

While on the Poloerro express today there appears to be the start of some sort of construction where the chairlift used to be.

The narrows with flowers in have gone and some sort of grey RSJ appears to be fixed to the ground. Anyone have any clue what this might be?
I wouldn't expect to see a new ride for this season. If that was the case then ground work would have taken place a lot sooner and would be looking much more like a construction zone. Hopefully the 2020 will give us a new coaster or flat ride. I would love to see a Gerstlauer Polyp or Ride Engineers Switzerland Roller Ball as it doesn't take up much of a footprint.

They wouldn't start any ground work just yet while G-Force is still standing.

I don't see G-Force coming back and sadly that's a real hit to their thrill attractions. If they could I'd want them to get a new coaster but as of now I doubt they can afford anything substantial to the park. As much as I'd also like to see an immersive attraction (Haunting and Pirates Adventure were hits) I doubt they can afford the maintenance for an attraction like that. Despite losing G-force, their collection of thrilling flat rides is really impressive, I'd honestly say second to Thorpe Park.

The only two thrilling attractions that I think could offer something different that the park doesn't have is a Gerstlauer Sky Fly or a Skyline Skywarp model. A Sky Fly is a cool experience however the GP may compare it to Air Race and with Pleasure Beach not too far away it might not be seen as unique. There isn't really anything like a Skywarp in the UK, it's got a small footprint and honestly if they marketed it as a roller coaster I wouldn't be too bothered. They could go with the classic or horizon footprint as a first in Europe or if they invest more into it, an Eclipse model, first in the world and a great replacement for G-force.

If they'd rather stick with family/kids, which they most likely will, then it'll probably be another Thomasland expansion :T

What even happened to the chair lift

Back