J Joe Sep 6, 2026 #42 Coasterfan2089 said: I don’t think it’s looking good for air race Click to expand... Think it will return just requires some maintaince
Coasterfan2089 said: I don’t think it’s looking good for air race Click to expand... Think it will return just requires some maintaince
T Themeparksandy1981 Sep 20, 2026 #43 I forgot to take a picture but it looks like they starting to take the whole ride a part and a few of the pedals have been removed
I forgot to take a picture but it looks like they starting to take the whole ride a part and a few of the pedals have been removed
J Joe Sep 20, 2026 #44 Themeparksandy1981 said: I forgot to take a picture but it looks like they starting to take the whole ride a part and a few of the pedals have been removed Click to expand... Hopefully it will be back next season
Themeparksandy1981 said: I forgot to take a picture but it looks like they starting to take the whole ride a part and a few of the pedals have been removed Click to expand... Hopefully it will be back next season