Personalised Souvenirs

remlap

Has anyone else spotted the personalised souvenirs machine in the Thomas land shop?

Looks quite interesting, you choose your design on the touch screen and collect your design from the counter. There are a number of items from snow globes to pencil cases and not just Thomas themed (other rides too). Prices are reasonable with the most expensive item being 9.99

Thanks for letting us know remlap! The park have done a great job with this, it's an interactive machine in the Thomas Land Shop, it has examples of what can be purchased either side and ride merchandise such as Chocolate Bars, Greetings Card (could be doubled as small poster-type things), Glitter Boxes, Snow Globes, Lunchboxes, Flasks, etc. This works for Thomas Land rides as well as Theme Park rides such as The Haunting, Maelstrom, Apocalypse, Shockwave, Stormforce 10 and more! It's also great to see the zoo featuring here!

It's great to see the park adding merchandise for their rides of any form, it was also lovely to see some t-shirts, hoodies and mugs dotted around the shops! Great move, Drayton!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-03 at 19.25.47.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-03 at 19.25.47.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 270
These look great! I’m glad that both Drayton and Towers have added these this year! It adds that bit of uniqueness to your items! Personally, I’d god for one of the cups as they look good! As for a design they’re all too good to choose the best one!

These look great! I’m glad that both Drayton and Towers have added these this year! It adds that bit of uniqueness to your items! Personally, I’d god for one of the cups as they look good! As for a design they’re all too good to choose the best one!
Glad to hear you like them! Any ride merchandise is good merchandise! There are some unique items here too.

If I was picking my favourite design it’d have to be Haunting, Accelerator or Shockwave. The cups do look great! If you were after some artwork you could purchase an empty card and frame it!

Below is a closer look at the prices for the above items and also a closer look at the options available for the zoo category. These are very impressive and far better than that offered by Alton Towers in my eyes!

I also noticed these pin badges and keyrings, I believe they may have been about last season but are very nice!

The cards can be purchased with no name on them, simply add a blank space when prompted for the name. These would look nice as mini-posters for the rides and attractions at Drayton Manor - apologies for the terrible image.

Has anyone else spotted the personalised souvenirs machine in the Thomas land shop?

Looks quite interesting, you choose your design on the touch screen and collect your design from the counter. There are a number of items from snow globes to pencil cases and not just Thomas themed (other rides too). Prices are reasonable with the most expensive item being 9.99
alton towers do the same thing it looks like drayton have followed to try and keep up the only difference between them is the prices

Reactions: Dan
This is really good to see! It's nice to see the park putting in ride-related merchandise - I hope these sell well for the park although I am sure they will as they are a nice souvenir for guests to remember their trip by. The prices seem reasonable to me also.

I've noticed Drayton have started to make some subtle changes such as this, and they are most certainly steps in the right direction.

Back